FAQ ( Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How far is the hotel from the city of Abu Dhabi \ Dubai?
Liwa Hotel is 230 kilometers from the City of Abu Dhabi
Liwa Hotel is 380 kilometers from the City of Dubai
2. How Do I get to the Hotel?
In order to reach Liwa Hotel, one has to take Highway E11 from Abu Dhabi City and take the right exit after the ADNOC Gas Station that is located approximately 110 kilometers on the Highway. This exit leads to Highway E45 and one has to drive through the City of Madinat Zayed located after 60 kilometers on the Highway. Once passed, Madinat Zayed City, keep driving straight until Liwa City, which is another 60 kilometer.
This makes the distance to Liwa City from the exit on Highway E11 a total of 120 kilometers.
Once reached the city of Liwa, drive all the way to the end of the city and take a right turn from the Heritage Pillar roundabout. The Hotel is situated on a rise on the left side of the road at around 2.5 kilometers. In order to reach the Hotel, one needs to take a U turn and drive back around 100 meters and climb up the road that leads to the Hotel.
3. What type of credit cards are accepted?
Most internationally recognized credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, etc. are accepted.
4. How long it takes to reach from Abu Dhabi\ Dubai?
It takes around two and a half hours to reach Liwa Hotel from the City of Abu Dhabi
It takes around three and a half hours to reach Liwa Hotel from the City of Dubai
5. Is there Smoking/Non Smoking Rooms available?
All rooms are non-smoking rooms. All rooms have balconies where smoking is permitted.
6. Do you have Disabled Rooms?
Liwa Hotel has 2(two) especially designed rooms for disabled guests
7. Do you wheel chairs for disabled guest?
8. Do you provide transport to City, Bus Terminal?
Transport can be arranged through the Hotel Reception
9. Do you offer transport service for Airport Pick up\Drop off?
Yes, can be arranged through the Hotel Reception
10. Do you have Baby Sitting Staff available?
Can be arranged through the Hotel Reception
11. Is Turn Down Service provided?
12. Is it a dry Hotel?
Alcoholic beverages are served in the Bar, Restaurants, Pool Bar and also via Room Service
13. Mini Bar?
Mini Bar facilities are available.
14. Visitors Allowed?
Guests are allowed to entertain visitors in Restaurants and Public Areas of the Hotel
15. Baby Chair in Restaurant?
16. What is check-in/check-out time?
Check-in time is 14:00 hours
Check –out time is 12:00 noon
17. Do you allow smoking on property?
Smoking is not allowed inside the Hotel. However, smoking is permitted terrace and balconies.
18. How much do you charge for high speed Wi-Fi internet access?
Wi-Fi is available throughout the Hotel free of charge
19. Do you have a fitness center?
Yes, we do have a well equipped fitness center.
20. Do you offer room service? What are the hours?
We have 24 hour Room Service
21. Do you have a business center?
We do have a Business Center
22. Do you have a spa? What are the hours?
We have an Ayurvedic Massage Center where Ayurvedic and Classical Massages are provided. Also, pedicure, manicure and facials are done.
23. Do You Have onsite Parking?
Ample on-site parking space is available
24. What is minimum age requirement to check- in to a room?
21 years and above
25. Is my ID Passport required at check in?
All residents must present their Emirate IDs and visitors to the UAE can present their Passports. Driving Licenses are no longer accepted for Check-ins
26. Do you have connecting rooms?
Yes, we do have interconnecting rooms
27. Are Pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed
28. How do I book a meeting?
Please call the Hotel at (02) 8822000 to get in touch with the concerned person in F & B Services to book a meeting.